Call Forward No Answer
Call Forward No Answer allows a user to forward incoming calls to a particular phone number if the user does not answer the call in a specific time period. The user can also forward the calls to their Voice Mai if they wish.
Enable and disable Call Forward No Answer both on your handset and in the BizPhone Portal.
How do you use it?
By changing your setting in Frontier, your preference will then be applied to all future calls.
How to override on handset:
To de-activate the Call Forward No Answer feature, lift the handset and dial *93. Or you can also use the handset menu to de-activate this feature:
- DECT Handset: OK -> Call Features -> Call Forward -> OK -> Disabled -> Save.
- Other Handsets: Menu -> Call Control -> Call Forward -> No Answer -> Disabled -> Save.
To activate, lift the handset and dial *92 and enter the phone number to forward the calls to.Or you can also use the handset menu to activate this feature:
- DECT Handset: OK -> Call Features -> Call Forward -> OK -> Enabled (enter the number to forward calls to under Target) -> Save.
- Other Handsets: Menu -> Call Control -> Call Forward -> No Answer -> Enabled (enter the number to forward calls to) -> Save.
How to set in Frontier:
- Change the status next to Call Forward “No Answer” to active by clicking on or inactive by clicking on. If the status is set to active, you need to enter a valid 10-digit phone or mobile number to forward all calls to.Alternatively, you can also forward calls to the Voice Mail by entering *55 in front of the 10-digit phone number or in front of the phone extension.
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the screen to save the changes.
Default setting: Off
Note: If Call Waiting is on and a call is waiting, it will be redirected after that time period.